Saturday, August 11, 2012

My last few days as Miss Perham...




Well, my last week as Miss Perham was better than I had imagined. I couldn't have asked for a better week. I sure was a busy lady as I was leading rehearsals with our 2012 contestants each evening, heading to the Turtle Races, Rotary meetings, last minute visiting royalty appearances, and of course work. I wanted to give everything I had my last week.

Today has been a bittersweet day as I have had much time to reflect on my experiences and the people who have touched my life this past year.The Miss America Organization has changed my life. It has expanded my aspirations and goals and has challenged me to become my absolute best for others. I will be honest and say it is difficult to close this chapter. I have dreamed of being Miss Perham for many years. Our MC Miss Perham 2001, Elizabeth Tweeton was the first Miss Perham crowning I remember witnessing. Standing on the stage ten years later, speaking with her about my year, was an incredible realization of my dream fulfilled. For one last time as Miss Perham 2011 I shared my talents with my voice, and classical ballet. It felt so good to be on the stage I call home. Thank you everyone who came to see me and the contestants vying for Miss Perham 2012 last evening.

I am thrilled to share my pageant journey is still being created as I write to you. As I look ahead to my next adventure I am confident it will carry many blessings. Please stay tuned with what is in store for me next.

I will be releasing my new website very soon! Here you will be able to learn more about me and my new exciting aspirations. Stay tuned!

Much love and God's abundant blessings,
Paige
Miss Perham 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment